MY NEXT LIFE

I frequently get emails (fwd's) from my mother-in-law. Usually I delete all my fwd's but this time I read one. I had to share it, because it would be AWESOME!!!!

MY NEXT LIFE By George Carlin

I want to live my next life backwards: You start out dead and get that out of the way. Then you wake up in a nursing home feeling better every day. Then you get kicked out for being too healthy. Enjoy your retirement and collect your pension. Then when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day. You work 40 years until you're too young to work. You get ready; for High School: drink alcohol, party, and you're generally promiscuous. Then you go to primary school, you become a kid, you play, and you have no responsibilities. Then you become a baby, and then... You spend your last 9 months floating peacefully in luxury, in Spa-like conditions - central heating, room service on tap, and then ...

You finish off as an Orgasm!