A Baby is Born!

{Baby S only 5 Hours old!}


Back in July 2008 Sweet Hubby and I found out that we were pregnant with our 2nd child. One of my dearest friends M, found out exactly 3 days after me that she was also pregnant with her first baby {after a year of trying}. I was stoked, we were going to be pregnant together {although we lived 3 provinces apart}, we would talk about our pregnancy all the way to the end. At a regular visit with my doctor, she suggested we have an ultrasound. We lost our baby unfortunately 9.5 weeks into the pregnancy.

M & I met each other about 14 years ago in junior high (WOW, it's been a long time!). We talked about getting married and having babies at the same time, you all must have had that dream with one great friend at one point in your lives?! Well, of course I moved to were my husbands work was and we still chat all the time! But that's not what this blog is about!!

M has had, in my eyes, the most well documented pregnancy of anything that I have ever read. She updated her facebook on a daily basis with what was going on from, weekly pictures of her belly growing {every Sunday}, to what she was having for supper!! M must have had 30 comments or more on 95% of her facebook status updates. It was amazing to read her updates, she made you feel like you were right there with her through the duration of the pregnancy. She even had people sending messages back and forth on her facebook, waiting till all ours of the night for baby S to be born. She has so many loyal readers that I definitely suggest she start a blog of her own!

THE DAY HAS COME!

This morning at 3:12am April 26, 2009 @ 8lbs 8 oz, 21.5 inches long, M & her hubby A were proud to announce that their baby boy S was finally brought into this wonderful world! M is doing awesome and more than ecstatic about her baby boy!

Congratulations M & A, and welcome to parenthood!