I can handle Criticism, but that was just RUDE.

I recently have been advertising my business more online. I posted a free ad on Kijiji for my Etsy shop. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that I would get a reply back. I figured that if someone was interested that they would scoot on over to my shop and look around there. Personally if I saw an add like that, that would be the first thing I would do.

This is the comment I received back from my business ad:

"what Koolaid have you been drinking? Show the products and skip the family crap - everyone has their own family - we don't want to read about yours. Get a grip girl"

I believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion, when it comes to voicing it, I sometimes feel that keeping it to yourself is a safer bet, then hurting another persons feelings, basically being a bully. Last I learned, back in elementary school, was bulling wasn't cool.

What do you do when you receive negative feedback?

I Blog about it :P