For me, really?!

I am so honored to have received this award!! Wow, I'm just in shock about it, never thought that I would get an award!!! Can you hear the excitement?! No, well here it is, OMG, WOOHOO WOOHOO {hands waving in the air} Doing my happy dance!! You're lucky you can't see it though! Should I make a speech? I'm bad at speeches!





A Pocket Full Of Buttons has awarded with me with the "Zombie Chicken Award"! Thank you so much!!

Zombie Chicken Award reads:

"The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all…

I award the Zombie Chicken too......
  1. Parenting by Google
  2. Educating our Kids
  3. MOMMY-MOMO
  4. The Attic Girl
  5. Momma D and Da Boyz

Please come and receive your award!